Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT:Tribute show at the old folks home.

Tina Tina is back from her international tour and has joined the Rogers Tom Jones with the Motown Blossoms USA concert series!

The guy who did Tom Jones was not at all convincing, good singer truthfully but did not sound nor look like tom Jones. However the Motown Blossoms were stellar and the added dancers were excellent. Tina Tina was one of the Motown Blossoms and after a few clothing changes she became a Tina Turner look alike. The show was excellently staged, I was impressed with the professionalism of the dancers, costume designers, and the dancers. 30 bucks well spent.

Next one, Mick Adams and the Stones, I saw them several years ago at another retirement community. They nailed it. Hoping for a repeat performance this time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Larryz said:

Tom sounded OK to me as no one can really duplicate Tom's voice all that well...some can only get close...Tina was good too.  Cool show!😎

He sounded OK live as well but his voice was a little croakier than on that video, and he is a bit more worn looking than in that video. But the rest of the show was stellar, especially the Motown Blossoms, who did all those girl group stuff from Motown and the other girl groups of the 50's early 60's. The dancers were tireless, amazingly so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Larryz said:

The comments by the old folks at the end of the video showed everyone was happy at that performance.  Sounds like you were happy with the show and it brought a lot of fun your way! 😎👍

I was especially happy when the show ended before my normal bed time:rocker:👍 However the gals and backing band were stellar truthfully.

• Like 1