Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone of you ever on MSN?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GY:

Doesn't Yahoo have a very fast instant chat message boards? I think you could even set up a private one for this forum.

I think you use Yahoo Messenger to do the setup. You can add voice too, from what I've seen.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by GY:

Doesn't Yahoo have a very fast instant chat message boards? I think you could even set up a private one for this forum.

Sign also from Holland did that once,... me,he and Lee Tyler were the once who were on there,... And Gus if I'm not mistaken

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

I'm usually on late at night...

rsaboiasilva@hotmail.com

feel free to say hello.. ;)

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

I'm an ICQ kinda guy myself. I use it mainly for the email account, and it checks all my email accounts every 10 minutes. Occasionally, I talk to people, but not very often.

Girls mostly want to talk to me. Some are real girls, most are not. You can always tell when it's a spammer for a website. But, I've had a few good conversations with people I otherwise never would have met.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Ok you goofwads...

I've talked to The Jeebus and Gus already, but for those of you who are wondering who

the linuxboy at hot mail dot com

that has insidiously popped up on your MSN client, 'tis me!

ME ME ME....

In fact, i've got logins for Yahoo!, AOL and ICQ- PM me if interested. Not being selective, just that i'm a bit leery about posting my usernames on a public forum ;)

(par-a-noi-a-will-de-stroy-ya)

I'm pretty much never on ICQ, and Yahoo! is actually used at work more than anything else, so if you msg me during 9am-6pm CST during the week i may need to pretend that you aren't there.

Don't take it personal, please.

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

I dont use MSN because I didnt agree with the verbage in the license.

that said, I rarely use YIM...but ICQ is *always* running on my machine.

cheers,

aeon

Go tell someone you love that you love them.

I dont use MSN because I didnt agree with the verbage in the license.

True... and i hate most clients. I added MSN protocol to my client just for the folks listed here.

My personal favourite:

http://gaim.sourceforge.net

Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, MacOSX, and does all the protocols (when yahoo plays nice)

there are others too, i.e. trillian and gnutella

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Originally posted by phaeton:

Ok you goofwads...

I've talked to The Jeebus and Gus already, but for those of you who are wondering who

the linuxboy at hot mail dot com

that has insidiously popped up on your MSN client, 'tis me!

ME ME ME....

In fact, i've got logins for Yahoo!, AOL and ICQ- PM me if interested. Not being selective, just that i'm a bit leery about posting my usernames on a public forum ;)

(par-a-noi-a-will-de-stroy-ya)

I'm pretty much never on ICQ, and Yahoo! is actually used at work more than anything else, so if you msg me during 9am-6pm CST during the week i may need to pretend that you aren't there.

Don't take it personal, please.

Okay so that was you,... I thought I was hacked by a character from a Disney Movie ;)

Originally posted by boosh:

Originally posted by GY:

Sign also from Holland did that once,... me,he and Lee Tyler were the once who were on there,... And Gus if I'm not mistaken
Actually it was my son (Bassix) who'd set that up. It was fun though, Lee came quite often (Lee is a cool gal), Gus was there a number of times and Jackpine was there a couple of times (where's Jack?). But soon nobody came there anymore, just Booshy and me.

Cheers, Han

The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

Originally posted by sign:

Originally posted by boosh:

Originally posted by GY:

Actually it was my son (Bassix) who'd set that up. It was fun though, Lee came quite often (Lee is a cool gal), Gus was there a number of times and Jackpine was there a couple of times (where's Jack?). But soon nobody came there anymore, just Booshy and me.

Cheers, Han

I didn't show up anymore 'cause I moved to my new house and lost the adress somewhere,...It was cool though ;)

Well I have Yahoo! and AIM screen-name listed at my music site (well I did, it's on hiatus) so I don't mind giving that out.. but for sake of keeping things clear namewise anyone interested can add me:

Yahoo! - phait_accompli

AIM! - itsphait

MSN - thecarbonflaw@yahoo.com

Just mention your here from MP. Also I imagine I'll be hearing from alot of people so if chatting is slow, bear with me. Probably goes the same for y'all though.

Archived