Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I am honored to be a speaker at Night Photo Summit 2022!!

I am honored to be a speaker at Night Photo Summit 2022 online conference. This virtual event will have 40 classes with over 25 speakers discussing all things night photography. This includes NPAN's own elite group of instructors. My presentation will be "How to Use Light Painting Angles to Create Detail, Texture, and Drama".

51808116481_c25745836e_b.jpg

[video:youtube]

15171344986_3404b1b78b_b.jpg

51770088591_45e87ffa99_b.jpg

51749993197_4bf7bb9c3b_b.jpg

• Wow! 1

Thanks. It's an honor to be able to teach alongside those towering giants of night photography!

You've done the work, your night photography is at a very high level.

You will learn valuable things, and...

You will make valuable new friends there, that's the best possible takeaway. :)

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Thanks. I'm trying. I still feel like I'm new to it compared to so many of these other people, but I certainly have put forth a lot of effort towards getting as good as possible. Some of these people are the first people I discovered when just figuring out night photography, and they've been doing it for over thirty years.

Thanks. I'm trying. I still feel like I'm new to it compared to so many of these other people, but I certainly have put forth a lot of effort towards getting as good as possible. Some of these people are the first people I discovered when just figuring out night photography, and they've been doing it for over thirty years.

It's a great opportunity to make friends!!! That is always a good starting point.

Yeah, I'm always up for making new friends. I am friends with some of the people already...which is amazing because some years ago, I was stumbling across their website and looking at their images and accomplishments with complete awe!

Yeah, I'm always up for making new friends. I am friends with some of the people already...which is amazing because some years ago, I was stumbling across their website and looking at their images and accomplishments with complete awe!

It is an important part of life, making friends.

Sometimes we can help, sometimes we need help. Sometimes we just laugh.

Paying forward can often result in "win/win", I love that.

• 3 weeks later...