Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

7000 is a Fantastic number of posts!

Congrats, Neil! I raise my mornin' coffee cup to ya. Not just 7000 posts, but 7000 informative, pleasant, great posts. So, put on your Gene Simmons makeup and your pink slippers, and have a blast with Denise and Lilly at the fireworks tonight! :D:D:D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Super 8:

You can change your name to 'Fantastic Posts'.

Or how about "Fantastic Sound And Posts"... naaah, that sounds like a Video post production company... :D

Congrats Neil - your valuable contributions around here do not go unnoticed. YOU RAWK! - which must be hard to do while wearing pink slippers... :eek::D

Hear hear!!! Although we've never spoken personally, I always enjoy Neil's post. Always something to learn (and so many more questions to ask!!)

I gotta figure that if you only had 7 posts... we'd all find a wealth of knowledge in 'em...

Ricky

Click on some ads once in a while!! :) -------------->

You guys are just too much! :thu:

I've passed my share of post milestones, and there have always been congrats... but this time I'm seeing some comments that are a bit surprising. Some people I had no idea were paying any attention to me, others that said some really nice things. Again, thanks guys.

And yes, Dak - I've needed to get a life for some time now. :D

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Well I'm very close to the 7000 mark..my posts are not as good as yours but whata heck, I enjoy myself around all you guys, and yes! congrats Neil :thu:

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Originally posted by Tedster:

Dude! ViLo! You are indeed getting up there in posts! Way cool!

Yeah! I'm unemployed :D:D:D:D baby sitting my grand kids today :love:

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Mega congrats, Neil!!!

Way cool.

Congrats to you, too, ViLo.

:D

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Aww, c'mon. 26 to go?

That's about 10 minutes worth of posting... :D

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

C'mon, just a few more... :D

Archived