Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

As some of you know, I have a book of night photography and history published through Fonthill Media/America Through Time.

But I have more fun news!

FUN NEWS:

I just submitted what I believe is the draft for a second book of photography! This next book will be called "Abandoned Planes Trains and Automobiles: California Revealed". I am quite excited about this one because it is considerably more experiential as well as having quite a bit of fascinating history. There's quite a few fun stories in this one! Also, there's more information about how I am creating the night images, which will appeal to photographers no matter what their experience level. I'm not sure when it will be released, perhaps around September or October.

MORE FUN NEWS:

I've begun working on my third book already! This promises to be really quite good. This book will not be about a specific state, but will have another theme.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Hopefully it goes well. It's a niche thing, of course, so this is not the way to get on the NYT Best Seller list, haha! But the people who ARE interested in this would likely find it.

Thanks. I am excited about this one! Although I keep creating new photos that I want to put in there......even though the book is finished.....