Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KingKORG - one day sale - 27% off

In case you've been eyeing the KingKORG, the large online music retailer that is our "friend" is having a one day promotion with a "stupid" price on the KingKorg.

(Mods, please delete if this thread violates forum rules... but it seemed like a good deal worth sharing. I have no personal affiliation with the retailer.)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite that Kraft banner on our site :D , there should be no harm in posting this info. It's public.

That's a nice price on IMO Korg's best modern synth. But, I thought it was discontinued already. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Nice! A great synth, as Cory Henry showed us all on Lingus. Still, one cannot but wonder if this is a unilateral action by our friend or if a delicious new VA might be in the offing for which Korg is clearing a few distribution systems here and there.

That's a nice price on IMO Korg's best modern synth. But, I thought it was discontinued already. :laugh::cool:

That's what I thought too. Sweetwater doesn't have any, but they aren't listing it as discontinued - but as more on the way.

I agree with you Prof on the price and sound, and it's a great deal for those who can make peace with it's action. I just couldn't when it came out, and unfortunately it would still be a pass for me - even at this price.

I've always wanted one. I am going to order it

As far as the action: I have no issues. I had a Krome 61 and it was just fine.

The KingKorg will not be replacing anything in my rig. I just want it

David

Gig Rig:Depends on the day :thu:

I've always wanted one. I am going to order it

As far as the action: I have no issues. I had a Krome 61 and it was just fine.

The KingKorg will not be replacing anything in my rig. I just want it

That's awesome - looking forward to your thoughts and impressions when you get it :)

The keys sucketh needlessly, but I could have gone for a tabletop module version. The sound is quite solid. Its !almost! as good a Korg vault as the Jupiter Xm is for Roland. The GUI felt enjoyably designed for live players. One of the better VAs around.

"I like that rapper with the bullet in his nose!"
 "Yeah, Bulletnose! One sneeze and the whole place goes up!"
       ~ "King of the Hill"