Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

South Side of the Sky

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look...I know that I'm not so hot at keyboards, ya know, but to be shown up by some little squirt one-eighth my size is really humiliating.

I think it's adorable the way he keeps having to scoot back and forth on the bench to get to one end of the keyboard or the other. My hat's off to the guy. Once his hands grow to match his ambition, he's going to be a force to be reckoned with...oh, and some reach on those arms, too! The date on that video was 2016, so he's 11 now and probably got enough size to do a credible version of Wakeman.

I wonder if Rick Wakeman's seen this?

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

Holy sh*t this is so cool! I love that it's not just the another all out chops-fest, though those are fun.

This one is more like a love letter to the piano. From a kid who has to butt-scootch to get from the high keys to the low ones.

Yeah, but if he was that good at six years, just think what he'll be like at, say, eighteen if he keeps at it...

It tickled me that he kept looking over at his support team while he was playing. Don't worry, you're doing just fine. Don't sweat the mistakes, li'l buddy--you're doing better than I can and my hands are twice the size of yours.

I'm proud of him. (...and just a little envious...)

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.