Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Been awhile, just saying hello to all

Greetings,

well it has been a very tough few months for me, i got diagnosed as clinically depressed,social anxiety disorder,agoraphobia and panic attacks.I am on meds and slowly recovering,it will be awhile before i can work or even write at this point :(

I have faith though and am working hard to move forward:)

midimonk aka matt

Big shout out to to Jeebus i saw your sig, ty :wave:

Btw my old username will not let me login so i get to start over

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."

Friedrich Nietzsche

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Matt, it's good to see you again. I'm sorry to hear about your current troubles... make sure you stay faithful to the schedule for your meds and whatever you do, don't stop taking them without the doc's approval and supervision. Lots of people go through clinical depression, and modern medications can make a world of difference - especially in conjunction with good counseling.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Phil

I have been really working hard to get it back together.Congrats on your new forum too :thu:

Thank you,

matt

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Originally posted by MidimonkV2:

Greetings,

well it has been a very tough few months for me, i got diagnosed as clinically depressed,social anxiety disorder,agoraphobia and panic attacks.I am on meds and slowly recovering,it will be awhile before i can work or even write at this point :(

I have faith though and am working hard to move forward:)

midimonk aka matt

Big shout out to to Jeebus i saw your sig, ty :wave:

Btw my old username will not let me login so i get to start over

Yo bro. I have been through that. It's a tough gig when depression gets a hold of you. It's a tremendous battle. Depression also tends to make you feel alone, so talk to us here on the forum or email me privately if you like. Depression takes away the will to live. You have to be very aggressive against it. The docs can help.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Thank you all,

Rog,Tedster, and cwnfo :wave:

i really missed these forums alot and now i remember why :thu:

matt

Friedrich Nietzsche

Archived