Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Going Going Groin

Jun 26 2004

Shotgun drunkard blows off testicles

By Bob Dow

A MAN downed 15 pints of beer then accidentally blew off his testicles with a shotgun.

David Walker, 28, was so drunk he had no idea what happened after he picked up the loaded gun in his home.

Sheffield Crown Court heard that Walker, from Dinnington, Yorkshire, had an argument with a friend in a pub.

Afterwards he went home and found his gun, pushed it into his pocket and went out.

But the gun went off blasting pellets into Walker's groin. He needed emergency surgery and had to have both his testicles removed.

Defence barrister Gulzar Syed said Walker had no explanation for the incident and added: 'His mind was a blank.'

Walker pleaded guilty to having a prohibited weapon and faces a five-year jail sentence.

Sentencing was adjourned for a medical report and Walker was remanded in custody.

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tedster:

Now, HE might be a candidate for a Darwin Award, since, although he didn't die, he certainly eliminated his ability to reproduce. He's got my vote.

:D:D:thu:

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Now, HE might be a candidate for a Darwin Award, since, although he didn't die, he certainly eliminated his ability to reproduce.

Yep, I guess he will be shooting blanks from now on. :evil:

steelandre.

Now, HE might be a candidate for a Darwin Award, since, although he didn't die, he certainly eliminated his ability to reproduce. He's got my vote.

A-friggin-MEN :thu:
0096 2251 2110 8105

Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel:

Originally posted by boosh:

Imagine spending 5 years in jail with no balls ;)

Is that better than spending the time with balls?

- Jeff

I wasn't there for 5 years but can assure ya that if you have no balls overthere it's very rough.

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

It SHOULDN'T be funny, but it's friggin' hilarious! Blowing your balls off and then serving TIME for it! Damn near WET myself!! HEE HEE HEE!

Haw! Drunks with guns...if only they ALL wound up like that!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived