Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interview: Steve Porcaro, Toto

What a pleasure it was to interview Steve for our 30th episode.

Audio Link

My favourite line (I'm paraphrasing): "I wish I'd spent more time getting more of my music on Toto albums rather than spending all my time finding the right F%^#ing string sound" :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I freaking loved this one. Incidentally I've just finished Lukather's book too, and it was super interesting hearing the same stories from different sides. Steve seems like such a cool, laid back guy, and if that was his last live tour I'm glad I caught him play with Toto in 2018!

Hammond SKX

Mainstage 3

I freaking loved this one. Incidentally I've just finished Lukather's book too, and it was super interesting hearing the same stories from different sides. Steve seems like such a cool, laid back guy, and if that was his last live tour I'm glad I caught him play with Toto in 2018!

Same! I saw him for the first time on that tour when it made it down here. Such a nice guy and glad you ejjoyed it!

• 1 year later...