Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I made EQ mag!!

If you look on page 8 Down in the corner of the "Forum watch"article you'll see a pic of the forum screen.Look at the "newest member"heading and BOOM there I am.This is the kind of spontaneous publicity that makes people!!(steve martin)Where do I sign the rich and famous contract?Think I'll buy me a lear jet or a football team.
Live every second like your ass is on fire

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations. I'm assuming you're talking about the latest issue? Which month's issue was it in?

I've been quoted in the "forum watch" section a few times, as well as getting mentioned in Mitch's editorial section once (telling everyone about the new Project Studio forum... shameless plug :D ), and I've also appeared in a few ads that have run in EQ. It's a pretty cool feeling. :thu: And coming soon - my first product reviews for EQ. :cool:

Originally posted by Magician:

This is the kind of spontaneous publicity that makes people!!(steve martin)Where do I sign the rich and famous contract?Think I'll buy me a lear jet or a football team.

Oh dear, I worketh my fingers to the bone, warning people of the evils of money and fame. I try to teach them about greed, and the ego, and how it is what is inside that counts. But do they listen? Alas, no, they doth not. :cry:

Ah well, don't forget the babes and cocaine! :)

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

And coming soon - my first product reviews for EQ. :cool:

Cool! I did a couple of those a few years ago, and wow, they're not easy to do!!!! Seriously. I have a Master's Degree and am taking post-graduate classes right now, and the papers I'm turning in are much easier than doing music software reviews in 1500 words. I read one of your reviews on Digi, and you can definitely do it well. I look forward to your Pro Tools book, too.

Quit yore dang braggin' there magic boy! you thank all there is to life is gettin' yore pitcher in a maggy-zeen and gettin' outragous paychecks and dating all kinds of beautiful women and driving nice, faincy cars, trucks and boats oh my and what was I goin' on about?

wait, is this the hank williams thread?

where am I?

who are you people?

my socks,my socks!

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Archived