Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

TheWewus- Man, or Legend, or is he?

Really, seriously....

Has anyone here actually met The Wewus? In person? Or even talked on the phone?

Is he a shifty character with schizophrenic outbursts and random fragmented sentences?

Is he a super-genius type that calmly and carefully waits every third paragraph to level the room with a profound one-liner?

Is he a stand-up comedian, and are we obliviously all going to be the japesbutt of some huge internet psychology documentary on PBS?

What all do we know about this Wewus character? How do we know "he" isn't actually just an online persona shared by an entire commune of pranksters?

What does the Wewus look like?

How old is he?

Married? Kids? Does his online charisma exist in real life, and does he have women dripping off of him everywhere he goes?

Does he *really* drive a Volvo?

Is he really a vegetarian?

Is there any truth to his childhood stories about Toe-Eating Monkeys?

Or making love to dolphins?

Is this why he moved to Kaaliphornyuh?

I think that our National Security is at stake here, until we figure this one out.

(Disclaimer: I dig Mr. Wee to no end and the above is mostly tongue-in-cheek)

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've talked to him on the phone.

He told me he wants to build a Tolman Skiff. I belive him.

I think he is a very likeable person.

Outspoken as few, but in a very warm way.

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Originally posted by phaeton:

TheWewus- Man, or Legend, or is he?

Believe it or not Phaeton, this man REALLY DOES know the answer!

http://www.garyspivey.com/photos/gary_blacktux.jpg

Here's a picture of him with Mega-celebrity-singing-sensation William Hung

http://www.garyspivey.com/images/gary_william_hung.gif

As you can see, Wewus's connections run deep. How deep, I'm not at liberty to discuss...

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

The man is indeed a leg end.

He's 'dolphin friendly' too.

too friendly if you ask me.

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Wewus showed up at a gig of CMDN a year or two ago. Ask Erik. He's experienced Wewus in person. And Tom "Is There Gas In The Car" has some personal Wewus experiences as well.

So yes. Wewus is not only real. He's ultrareal! or is that surreal?

- Jeff

We had the distinct honor of having Wewus join us for Thanksgiving dinner last year. Yes, he's real. Yes, he's a legend. Yes, you would be surprised by how different he is in person vs his web personna. Yes, we enjoyed his visit. I'm not sure if he feels the same... shortly after our get together, he left California. Coincidence? Or was he so frightened and horrified after meeting me that he ran for the relative security of the Carolinas? Only our dolphin loving friend knows the answer to that one. ;)

The Wew left Cali? For real? Damn, I have a piano that needs to be worked on...

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Yes Mike, you missed your big chance, but I'll be back. Man, I love Southern California, there's a reason why 14 Million people live there.

Phaeton, I have met Phil, and Erik, and also a forum friend of ours named JLampson, or Lampsonite if you prefer, who is a great guy.

I appreciate you Phaeton. We're a lot alike, ya know? Musicans, who are also technicians. I love both those sides of my life, I would be hard pressed, if I ever had to give up either one of those things.

I'm either figuring out how something works, or......gazing into the stars, and somewhere between those two things, life happens.

Thanks bro, I love ya, mean it.

The Wewus is a riddle, wrapped in an enigma. Then, I think, battered and fried.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

Stop baiting me. I'll bet you sound like that guy who dangles his children in front of alligators.

To answer Phaeton's other questions:

Has anyone here actually met The Wewus? Yes In person? Already answered Or even talked on the phone? I've talked to Bunny, Mats, Flyscots, Anita, New York City Drew, Daklander, Tedster, ISGITC, others, I can't remember

Is he a shifty character with schizophrenic outbursts and random fragmented sentences? under the right conditions

Is he a super-genius type that calmly and carefully waits every third paragraph to level the room with a profound one-liner? Although I have a high IQ, I was kicked out of Mensa for cheating on the test.

Is he a stand-up comedian, and are we obliviously all going to be the japesbutt of some huge internet psychology documentary on PBS? eventually, japesbutt? Did you mean Kasbit?

What all do we know about this Wewus character? not much How do we know "he" isn't actually just an online persona shared by an entire commune of pranksters? You don't, or......do you?

What does the Wewus look like? Drop dead gorgeous

How old is he? somewhere between the ages of 30 to 50

Married? Somewhat Kids? 1 son between the ages of 10 to 30 Does his online charisma exist in real life, and does he have women dripping off of him everywhere he goes? Yes

Does he *really* drive a Volvo? Yes

Is he really a vegetarian? No

Is there any truth to his childhood stories about Toe-Eating Monkeys? Just the facts

Or making love to dolphins? no comment

Is this why he moved to Kaaliphornyuh? No, I moved to California for the air pollution, and high power bills, and because I love driving on The Freeway to get anywhere I need to go.

Although Wewus has a penchant for sarcastic wit online, I have to believe he is much more grounded in person. As previously mentioned, he went to see Erik and Cottonmouth D.N. play about a year ago, IIRC. He met the Amazon roadette and lived to tell about it. So I know he's got more sense than he lets on here. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived