Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New TV Series For The Fall

A childhood friend of mine's nephew, Sharif Atkins, will star in a new series called Hawaii beginning this fall. There hasn't been a network series filmed in Hawaii in 16 yrs. (Bay Watch Hawaii doesn't count). I extremely proud of him and wish him much success.

What do you guys think of the premise of the show, the cast, and it's chances for success?

What other new shows might be interesting?

On the film note, some other collegues are about to bust out too. Brad Wells and D.A. Bullock of Cheeseburger Films . I taught the star of "Dark", Jason Bonner, in kindergarten :eek: he turned out real good.

Feburary 2003, Brad, Darryl, I, worked on [http://www.nsgreatlakes.navy.mil/navyband/news.htm]The Great Lakes Experience[/url], we video taped and recorded the performance at Great Lakes Naval Training Base. It's so good to see them doing well.

Sly :cool:

Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, always good to see folks ya know doing swell!

As for "Hawaii"...we'll see if they can keep a cop show going in the shadow of Jack Lord's ghost :D (not to mention one that's NOT a "Law and Hors D'Ouvres" spinoff)...I wish them all the luck in the world.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Mark Zeger:

I could spam the new ABC shows this fall, but I won't.

He just finished a couple of seasons on "ER", didn't he?

I knew it was borderline, but no spam intended, . Yeah, he's been involved with ER since 2001. Picture

Tedster,

My thoughts exactly. I still watch McGarrett, comes on in the morning. It ran 12 yrs. Magnum P.I. ran 8 yrs. I'm trying to imagine how this cast is going to work. If you remember McGarrett was the chief of state police.

Sly :cool:

Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

Archived