Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What Rhodes patch is this?

Please go to the 3:25 minute mark

[video:youtube]

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to guess, I"d say due to it sounding kind of plasticcy and frankly very non-Rhodes-like, it"s probably most likely either the standard EVP88 from Logic or Lounge Lizard.

Why do you like that sound?

impossible for me to tell, obviously a VSTi on his laptop, but the screen is obscured by his left reference monitor. Why don't you just ask him directly?

https://www.facebook.com/GaryHusbandMusic/

And to think, Gary Husband is a much better drummer than he is a keyboardist. Jeez.

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

Just me, I'm sure, but I think we'd have a better chance finding this particular recipe if we could actually hear a whole note. It's like if someone swallowed a hamburger in two bites and then asked the cook if there was paprika in it.

Here for the gear.