Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OrangeTreeSamples� E Rhodes

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like VTines too, but the inherent sound I keep coming home to is the Canterbury Rhodes. I"m not a fan of NI so have never sprung the big bucks for Full Kontakt, but at least E-Rhodes is for Kontakt Player. Looking forward to trying it out!

Here for the gear.

I really like VTines too, but the inherent sound I keep coming home to is the Canterbury Rhodes. I"m not a fan of NI so have never sprung the big bucks for Full Kontakt, but at least E-Rhodes is for Kontakt Player. Looking forward to trying it out!

I really like Canterbury for Rhodes as well. Except for those few notes where I wish I could edit them individually. It's criminal not to have this feature, criminal I tell you.

:cop:

I like Keyscape layered onto PianoTeq. I need big sounds for live work so precision in tone from Keyscape with the beef of PTeq is awesome.

But I could use another Rhodes in Kontakt so PianoTeq can do Piano/Rhodes Zawinul layers.

Got everything Orangetree made and use his guitars for acoustic and backing leads, etc.

Great quality in your face samples.

Guess I gotta get this one, I"m tired of Cantebury because of the lower B note. Everytime I hit high velocity on that B note it really chaps my ass.

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic