Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I Wish I Was A Negro

Then I wouldn't have to work no more.

Sorry I'm from the South, plus I'm crazy as hell, so I have to post inflammatory topics.

:D:D:D:D

just kidding, of course

I really do understand how Black People survived in our society, and it wasn't easy.

Jeez, sometimes I think. I wish I was a Black Man, then I'd have so much to overcome it would make me stronger, but then.... I think......I've got so much to overcome, anyway, just being a human being, why add that.... to the mix.

It breaks my heart, to know the abuse that happened to people, just for the color of their skin.

that's wrong and there's no way you can justify that.

wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

and a great tragedy, that we've yet to see the end of.

It is a Great National Tragedy, and I won't stand by and see our people treated like this anymore. OUR PEOPLE.

It makes me really sad to think about what we've done, to our people.

I'm not even apologizing..... or am I?

I'm just saying..........

Let's end all this, and all be brothers and sisters, and live together in Eden.......... forever... or something. :D

I don't know if helps, at all, but I'm one white man who has seen how hard it could be, to be black.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only we had such convictions here in London and the UK as a whole.

We have been voting for new councillors and memebers of the London Assembly aswell as who the next mayor is of London and the results are just in.

BNP! Now whats that you ask?

Its the British National Party, in other words the revamped version of the National Front, Fascist Bastards that want all people who are not white for a start to leave the UK have won more seats in councils around the UK and more disturbing in the neighbouring area to where I live, since the days of Enoch Powell in the 50s and 60s, this has never happened.

This is disturbing for ALL people who love freedom!

I think if anyone needs to apologise its the people that think that they are better than others because of their colour and who are racist and stop at nothing to make life difficult for normal people that work and pay their taxes...like me!

It looks like the right winged lunatics are back but this time its showing the racial hatered behind peoples front doors!

In actual fact, i have never ever as a person of asian decent, seen any form of racsim from my neighbours, always heard about it but never felt or seen it towards me but now i fear more of this hatered is going to surface and this is a multi ethnic community and its going to start to tear us all apart.

Makes me really angry! :mad:

I feel your anger over the INTERNET. Whoa.....

Anger comes from dis-enpowerment. I think, and that's a bad thing.

We ALL deserve a voice, in EVERYTHING, that happens to us! Why should we NOT have a voice?

Why Should We Not?

You know, the past is the past, and we cannot change it. Doesn't make it right, but it only means we need to start looking ahead instead of behind.

But thenagain, when people you know and love as friends, whom you know are intelligent, educated, even god-fearing christians pop off with something like:

"I wish them goddamned niggers would stop moving into our neighbourhood"

My jaw hits the damn floor. How in the fuck can someone in this day and age be so batshit stupid as to say a thing as that?

This isn't The South either, folks. This is the so-called "Heartland Bible Belt".

I guess i'm just a left-coast liberal. Or am I?

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Originally posted by TheWewus:

I feel your anger over the INTERNET. Whoa.....

Anger comes from dis-enpowerment. I think, and that's a bad thing.

We ALL deserve a voice, in EVERYTHING, that happens to us! Why should we NOT have a voice?

Why Should We Not?

I'm angry alright! :mad:

I didnt use my democratic right to push in these bastards but to make sure they stayed out!

This whole country will go to pot if they have anymore power and if they are left to do what they want, god spare us!

Its beyond a joke and i personally fear that one day and soon that there will be changes made and not for the better.

How do people that vote for these arseholes ever think that they are doing the right thing?

Have no lessons been learned of what the US was like in the 50s and 60s?

Mad as Hell alright! :mad:

Originally posted by YaCaBaby:

Yeah, that sucks. That's where I was coming from, but let's just party till the shit hits the fan. You wanta?

Sure thing mate...lets party!

:D

But thanks for understanding :)

Hell yes, let's party, my black ass brother!

owww, you came so close to being blazed mate :D

You know i see this whole race thing as a irrelavance that shouldn't be an issue now or ever but it takes a small minded twat to kick it all of but in my case a few BNP council members and you have bloody race riots!

Mark my words, i will be posting that they bloody well burnt down all the mosques and synagoues soon and i really dont want it to come to that.

With this thing called free speech and free will, the rights of these people are being inflated and theres nothing our goverment can do about it and thast is something they need to stop now before we have a BNP bloody parliment!

Fuck this, i'm off to Mars to live! :rolleyes:

Nah man you don't want to be Negro. Working will be the least of your worries.

Bandaids will never match your skin and stick out like a sore thumb.

Photographers will never know how to light you properly and your pictures will suck.

Everyone will assume you rap if you say you're a singer. You will be picked for basketball teams even though you can't play a lick.

Braiding your hair will make you look like a Thug even though you just want low maintainence hair.

You will tire of histrionic portrayals with necks wagging and fingers snapping.

You will actually be a fast runner. But just don't go running through an affluent neighborhood.

Every woman will expect you to be hung like bull with stamina out of this world.

People will stare in amazement as you walk past a KFC or refuse a piece of watermelon.

You'll be forced to eat new foods. Chitlins, black eyed peas, stuffin' and other new delicacies.

Every bit of success you get will be attributed to Affirmative Action.

Nah...you better keep your skin man. Working is the least of your problems.

If people didn't bring up the fact that they're black and expect me to treat them differently than I treat everyone else, race would never be an issue in my life. I'm fair and impartial. If someone acts stupid, I treat them as such. Blacks, whites, hispanic, oriental. We're all human.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Yeah, that sucks. That's where I was coming from, but let's just party till the shit hits the fan. You wanta?

But thanks for understanding :)

That should be Sister Hun,. I'm all 100% woman woman :D

Actually a post on the political forum (or maybe over here) made me realize that I hadn't thought about the Black/White picture for a long time...in fact on internet forums I can't usually tell unless someone brings it up - usually on the music forums where I hang out it is somewhat irrelavant (notice I'm not saying it's not important either). I'll betcha I have more Black friends than I realize !

Wewus - is this part of your search for the Blues? hehe :idea:

Sade's got a great new song out...

It really stirs my heart...

One of the lyrics is something like "No matter what your color, you are till my brother..."

I think that's beautiful... The other lyrics are nice too. Something about why can't we have love and harmony on this Earth (I'm paraphrasing a bit, sorry Sade) Very nice sentiments...

Some people may think that's lame or sappy or whatever... :mad:

WELL, SCREW THOSE PEOPLE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

quote:

But thanks for understanding
:)
That should be Sister Hun,. I'm all 100% woman woman

Oh cool, you're from London, too. What you got all up in your pantries? [inside joke you may not get until much, much, later]

This is sweet. I start posting my usual crazy, attention seeking, off the wall topics, and find a new woman to hit on. :D

I'm not really a crazy person YaCa, but I do a great imitation of one at times, don't ya think?

I'm not really a crazy person YaCa, but I do a great imitation of one at times, don't ya think?

Ummmmmm, yes he is YaCa! :rolleyes:;)

But I don't speak for EVERYONE on this forum... I'll let 'em speak for themselves! :D Ummmm... anybody? :P

Oh... Hi Mr. Wewus! :wave:

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

"You will tire of histrionic portrayals with necks wagging and fingers snapping."

HAR! No shit.

I'm thinkin' there's a whole host of chiropracters that just creamed their Dockers when they saw THAT trend a-comin'.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

I might sound like an asshole saying this, but if 'Merka never brought over Africans and enslaved them, we probably wouldn't have problems with them.

Sometimes I wish it never happened, but I with that thought I have good intentions. I have nothing against blacks. I have a few friends that are black or half black.

But y'know, I just wish some things didn't happen. But they did, so you have to accept it.

Yeah you're high, but that's no big deal.

What I'm saying is..... black people, and white peoples, are very much the same, they are.

We all have a lot more in common, than we have different. Do we not?

We do. I don't care what shape your eyes are, or where you were born, or what color your skin is.

You are my brother, or sister.

and that's a fact, Jack, or Jacqueline.

I love you guys/girls.

Phait, if Amerika hadn't brought the blacks over and enslaved them, this country's infrastructure, agriculture, and innovation wouldn't be anywhere near as developed as it is. Our "Civil" War would have turned out very differently, too.

Reminds me of the joke I heard a comic at a local club tell...something about an American Indian ranting off on a black guy about stealing America from his people; black guy says "Hey, man, don't yell at me. I didn't take it, just plowed it."

Henry, yes he sounds like an asshole, but I really don't think he meant the diss. Just an inelegant manner of thinking out loud.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

You'll be forced to eat new foods. Chitlins, black eyed peas, stuffin' and other new delicacies.
I'm not black and I eat a lot of that stuff (except the chitlins). As a matter of fact, I'm white. I mean really white! Scotts-Irish white boy skin tone!

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Archived