Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: How many soccer fans here?

So it's united against everyone else in the tournament then!

Why can't we all just be united full stop? No more competition at all??

And then I don't have to put up with it on TV and radio 24/7 :D

I am making my stand and going to rehearsal tonight and not watching the game (yes, I know it is in the afternoon, don't steal my thunder!!!).

Of course the ironic part is that my band rehearses at the local football clubs social hall and if the team watches the game and gets drunk, presumably they won't show up to train and let us in the building :D

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll win tonight but we're playing that diamond formation which could be our undoing ... Lampard pushes forward, Gerrard forgets to cover and we're one nil down.

I think we'll have too much for the Swiss though.

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

I think we'll be thrown out if there's any trouble in or around the stadium.

They jailed one guy for two years, I hope that's enough of a deterrent for these wankers.

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Originally posted by Rog:

I think we'll be thrown out if there's any trouble in or around the stadium.

They jailed one guy for two years, I hope that's enough of a deterrent for these wankers.

Here Here Rog...tossers haven't gone there to watch some good football but fucking riot, so why not for the hell of it have a fight for the sheer sake of it!!!

Lets hope we dont get kicked out because thats just shameful because of the acts of af a few wankers that want to incite violence!

We aren't all yobs you know...

Rog, heres to us getting some points at last mate :thu:

Originally posted by YaCaBaby:

I think at least the nations united and thats what counts isn't it...

Black, white, asian, its good to see such unity all over the national footie team

:)

hear hear - it's good that the St.George flag is being reclaimed from the far right - my neighbours the Patels have a flag on each of their cars. You wouldn't have seen that a couple of years ago. :)

Big Hat. No Cattle.

http://www.theshrinks.com/

Totally agree here.

Its good to see so much intrest in the game this time around.

I have never seen so many St.Georges flags on cars and outside peoples homes before be it if their asian, black, white etc...it shows that there can be unity no matter what and good to see it at last unite us all under one banner than it being tied in with the BNP! Shiteheads, hope they can see they can't hijack our country from us because many of us wont let that happen!

Hurry up 4pm

Dam shame we dont have Rio playing because of his ban!

Just read this

Scholes Fit for Diamond Duties

England v Switzerland

Sven-Goran Eriksson declared Paul Scholes to be "irreplaceable" as he prepared to throw the fit-again midfielder back into the heart of his side to face Switzerland.

Eriksson has been weighing up a move back to his midfield diamond against the Swiss, even though the system was unconvincing in a 1-1 draw against Japan. That would mean Frank Lampard reverting to the holding role, with Steven Gerrard replacing Scholes on the left flank and the Manchester United midfielder being restored to the attacking tip.

Eriksson used that system in training after being relieved to see Scholes come through a fitness test on a twisted ankle as he looks to end a three-year international scoring drought: "I am sure he will be fit. He did everything, even shooting, and he seems okay," revealed Eriksson.

Lovely Jubbly :D:D

Originally posted by YaCaBaby:

Originally posted by Rog:

... getting excited now. Roll on 5:00!

Too right!!

You got your shirt on and the beers in cause its going to be a good night of the beautiful game mate :D

I've never been into wearing the shirt or sticking the flag in my car. There's something about the sight of a fat bastard in sports gear which worries me ;)

Instead, I've got my 'evil bunny' shirt on, the game is on a big screen in the board room at work and there's a BBQ and free beer.

Damn, I'm getting thirsty now.

You too Baby :)

Yep, Owen's fit as he'll ever be. He just needs a goal to get his tournament underway.

Update:

Croatia v France: 2-2

Fridays games:

Bulgaria v Denmark

I believe Denmark will win by 4 to 1

Italy v Sweden

This is a tough game, but Italian star player Totti has been suspended and our team is in great sprit so I think we will stand a chance. 2 to 1 in our favor?

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Well after last night, i am still on the ceiling :D

I have to give Croatia credit for trying it with France but with players like Zidane and Henry i am surprised at the 2-2 result.

Bulgaria V Denmark 2-1 to Denmark

and Sweden against Italy, well its anyones as both teams are pretty strong in defence and attack so i reserve jugdement on that one :D

YaCaBaby, say that you want my team to win over Italy, pretty please! :P

Keep an eye on Christian Wilhelmsson today, he's very fast in one-on-one situations.

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Archived