Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anderton's next TOPIC????

Craig is in techni-heaven everything is working fine? the silver lining on that electro-cloud might sink his next Moderator topic to subjects such as "how to record your dog barking"" "why you should record your dog barking" "where to get a dog to record barking" "why dogs dont have an OS" "why the dog made funny noises when you *booted* it up" why am i going on like this? fear! if "Everything Is Alright", ESPECIALLY in regards to DAW's, im getting in the bunker right away calm before the storm baby.... ive seen Terminator and Terminator 2..... this is how it starts/////

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heh heh! Yeah it's like "no news is good news". Hey maybe Craig is busy recording some music, at least I hope so for his sake. I notice a similar phenomenon on the Cubase.net forums. Once the stable revision of Cubase has been released a lot of the regulars disappear to get back to work. [ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: gtrmac@hotmail.com ]

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

oh yeah work yeah.... yeah i forgot about that :p hey craig, how about helpin' me out and joining my quest asking Cakewalk nicely to make an ini file for the Roland MC-307 theres one for the 303 and the 505 but no 307 :( of course specifying midi channels in SONAR is good but haing the ini would be better. damn it, its the LAST thing i have to complain about!!! :p (even my new CHAIR is comfortable! i mean... come on!!!!)

Archived