Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Really really really OT - game suggestions...

Hey folks!

So, with all this free time available, I've been quite busy doing "musical" things...teaching a little via skype/facetime; practicing a lot more...more writing...and generally catching up on stuff. Typically I'll finish the day with some mindless TV stuff...which I'm looking to ditch for something more fun.

I recently re-purchased "Machinarium"...a cute little video strategy game..I used to have it on my MacBook Pro, but now I bought and installed it on my iPad/iPhone and I'm realizing how fun and challenging it really is! (at least for me :/ )

SO my question is...does anybody know of a good website listing various games and their genres...between this one and "Words with Friends" they are much more fiulfilling than overloading on cop shows on late-night TV!!!

Thanks in advance! You guys always have some creative answers!!!

TOM

Tom

Nord Electro 5D, Modal Cobalt 8, Yamaha upright piano, numerous plug-ins...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having always loved armor, and having a son who works for the DOD designing weapons, I kill a lot of time (and other things) playing World Of Tanks. Massive multiplayer, 15 on a team, and basically capture the flag. Love my M18 Hellcat and SkorpionG

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

I just got into it, because my kid asked for it - but if you love games and haven't installed STEAM for Mac or PC it's worth a go.

(Note: by default it annoyingly launches at startup with your computer, go to preferences and turn that off right away!)

Tons to choose from... from classics to the latest stuff.

See if they have something you're looking for before installing...

https://store.steampowered.com/search/

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560