Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lexicon Pantheon Reverb

I've been using the Pantheon reverb that comes with Sonar Producer edition. "Room Size" is one parameter that I'm always tweaking, yet I've always wondered what the value means and if it is accurate. It gives the size in "meters". Does it mean "cubic" meters of the room?

TNX

GY

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, good question. My assumption is that it's a front to back measurement -- the largest room size in the hall is a bit over 200 ft. If that represents square footage, it's a pretty small hall!

BTW I assume you've tried turning the diffusion control up, and spread down, for drums, and the opposite for vocals...that's not a "rule," just what works for me.

Originally posted by Anderton:

Hmmm, good question. My assumption is that it's a front to back measurement -- the largest room size in the hall is a bit over 200 ft. If that represents square footage, it's a pretty small hall!

BTW I assume you've tried turning the diffusion control up, and spread down, for drums, and the opposite for vocals...that's not a "rule," just what works for me.

TNX, Craig. Yes, I'm aware of and tweak those diffusion and spread controls. The room size measurements are in "meters" and now that I've done some figuring it must be front to back.

GY

Archived