Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New effects and editing options for newbies

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by scarlet_pham:

Nearly 100 effects ready to apply

I don't know man,that sounds kinda skimpy if you ask me.maybe if you were offering somewhere in the neighborhood of over a 1,000 effects I might be swayed to try the demo.But first I have to find a song that needs that many effects.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

scarlet_pham, what's your phone number and private e-mail adrees - I really would like to get in touch with you and discuss business. There's an opportunity to get rich fast if you answer now! ;)

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

hey,hey Scahletpham hey.hey kiddo what you tryin' to do? git y'sef kilt?.. These boys play rough over in this hood. They no like strange newcomers bustin' up in heah and and 'den commence to hawking wares and stoff.

You gots to take it easy and post a few hunner'd times, iffen you wanna plock deese pidgens..

ME, I CLONKED the lonk, chocked it oot a little bit and that voice morpher seems cool to say the least.

I have no money to speak of and so maybe that MORPHER might be something I could look into for my continued musical growth and harmonius outpourings.

Hey scahlet pham... thanks for the heads up and I'll post my honest appraisal and opine of your MORPHER..

IF YOU HOLD YOUR TONGUE between your fangers and SAY :MORPHER it sounds fonny mon'.. ahahahaha!

Hey, maybe you could GIVE ME a FULL VERSION for free just to chock it out?

I like FREE stoff..

Heck I like useing the word FREE..

FREE FULL VERSION..

has a nice rang to it don't it?

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Archived