Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Updating my Studio effects?

I don't use pluggins, well, besides the ones in the UAD duo and the ones in Cubase.... But I had installed in racks, TC M-One XL, 2 Lexicon MX200 and TC Electronic M200...I said "had installed" because the TC M200 is the only one that is still in the studio, I use the other ones as live boxes for basic duties for synths (2 Matrix 1000 going thru one of the Lexison MX200, The M-One XL used via Aux send for the Prophet 12, Drumbrute and TX802....) and PA front Reverv on vocals. I'm thinking to use the TC 200 for Snare and update the studio with "oldies but goodies" used rack but which one:

Ensoniq DP4+?

Lexicon PCM70?

TC Electronic but which one? A delay one?

Let me know?

Sincerely

PS: I bought them used so, around 200$ each unit so, my budget might be more 500/600$ per unit, not much more....

Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic