Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Steinway Limited Edition - Black Diamond

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Free shipping from Sweetwater and a no-questions-asked 30-day return policy if you don't want to wait until Gearfest to play one.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

I might pick one up as a controller, but the 1,000 pound weight might make it challenging to take to rehearsals and gigs.

Numa Piano X73 /// Kawai ES920 /// Casio CT-X5000 /// Yamaha EW425

Yamaha Melodica and Alto Recorder

QSC K8.2 // JBL Eon One Compact // Soundcore Motion Boom Plus 

Win10 laptop i7 8GB // iPad Pro 9.7" 32GB

Waiting for Behringer to come out with a lower cost clone.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I'm glad to see the free triple pedal included. Obviously, they are going after Nord here. They just need to come out with a version that is painted red to stack an Electro on top.

Oh, and no layering or user definable split points on this? It's 2019.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

Obviously, they are going after Nord here. They just need to come out with a version that is painted red to stack an Electro on top.

http://www.steinwaytoronto.ca/.imaging/mte/steinway-us-theme/Small-Square/dam/Special-Pianos/pops/Red_Pop_1_square_scale.jpg/jcr:content/Red_Pop_1_square_scale.jpg

Although it recalls Liberace's custom pianos in spirit (in the worst possible ways), I gotta say that the brown one is gorgeous. The real question is, how does it sound through a vent?

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

moj for the win!

Legs are awkward shaped, I'd remove them but probably need 2 X-stands to hold it.

No wall wart, that's good - ticks that box for me.

No extra sounds. I still need to call up a clav patch when we play "Superstition", so obviously not a 1-board solution here.

It's not a Fatar TP-100 action, so gotta say I'm GASsing for it.

So, what you're telling me, is that we need to influence monetary policy globally until I can afford one? Actually, I'm ok with my Kronos piano. Sort of a semi moldy Capri sun pouch on a Martini and Rossi Asti Spumante budget.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.