Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hippie Hollow

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there is a nice restaurant that overlooks lake Travis. They serve a great margarita.

It's amazing what some people will do to see what's commonplace in Europe... (and Miami beach).

Here\'s a link to the site... NOT WORK FRIENDLY!!

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Stephen LeBlanc:

I've been there...in the nude

Stephen, you are such a WILD AND CRAZY GUY!! :D

I wish I could remember the name of that restaurant. They have a HUGE multi-tiered deck and make a great drink.

edit: My coworker in Austin replied to my email. She says the restaurant is called The Oasis! Here is their website!!

http://www.oasis-austin.com/oasis-title.gif

Too much fun! :thu:

:cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

It turns-out that Hippie Hollow was celebrating gay day or something like that! It was an all gay celebration of the new season. So that should add to the humor of the whole thing!

Actually, from what I have "heard", that it hasn't really been a Hippie hang-out since the 70's. Fag's are ruining everything, well sorta.... Fags and Fascists, the two extreme's, wrecking the whole freakin' world :confused:

Don't take me seriously................please :thu:

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

My coworker in Austin replied to my email. She says the restaurant is called The Oasis!

I've been there! Incredible view, and very good food. Crowded as all heck though.

Actually much cooler is the natural warm springs there called Barton Pool.

It's crowded as heck but you can swim in January!

If you're from NY it might seem like a warm spring. :D The water temperature is about 68% year round. Much too cold for me to swim in during January.

Saw the pics. John and Yoko looked better naked than some of those folks...which is precisely why this old geezer wouldn't go. :D

Here in Missouri, down at the Lake of the Ozarks, they have "Party Cove".

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by george costanza:

Actually much cooler ( ;) ) is the natural warm springs there called Barton Pool.

It's crowded as heck but you can swim in January!

SIGH..Barton Springs is temporarily closed while they check out something with the water
VEEEERY MYSTERIOUS
:freak:
Lynn G

Archived