Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WB Superstar USA - It's Here And It's Bad

On May 17 the WB will launch a show that takes a diabolical spin on American Idol. judges kick the able singers off while promoting the earnestly talentless, offkey William Hung types. None of the contestants are clued in to the hoax until the end. The winner, or at least the longest-serving loser, is rewarded with a $100,000 recording contract.

The creator Mike Fleiss (The Bachelor) said, "What's extraordinary is to see people who are convinced that they're going to be the next pop star go up there and just stink up the joint It's incredible. I'm grateful for it"

The judges are, Tone-Loc, Vitamin C, and Chris Briggs?

The modern gladiators, or they the christians?

I think this will be TV at it's worst. Average Joe was bad enough but like the title of this article says, Oh, the humanity!

Sly :cool:

Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're showing the previews, they're ugly.

Sly :cool:

This is a preemptive post. Vent now before it happens. Let's get it out of our systems now. Tone Loc as a judge? I never heard him sing (in tune anyway).

Let's beat it down now. At least here. Cause there's gonna be ten William Hung's on all the talk show's the day after this series airs. :o

Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

Vitamin C?!? That HAS to be a joke hip-hop name, surely??? :freak:

C'mon, you know that no matter how bad the winner is, they'll still be wildly successful....

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Anyways... it was pretty funny... What I don't get is ... does people just don't listen to themselves? BTW, the did one of the auditions here in town... a girl I know showed up... :eek: she was bad... but not THAT bad... so she didn't make it. :D

Who Put The ' M ' In MySpace?

don\'t_click | day_job

Originally posted by Rensonic:

Anyways... it was pretty funny... What I don't get is ... does people just don't listen to themselves? BTW, the did one of the auditions here in town... a girl I know showed up... :eek: she was bad... but not THAT bad... so she didn't make it. :D

YOu try it bro, I want to see you on TV :thu:

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Originally posted by ViLo:

Too late... auditions are over... but I'm a WB superstar anyways... :P

Who Put The ' M ' In MySpace?

don\'t_click | day_job

Originally posted by ViLo:

Too late... auditions are over... but I'm a WB superstar anyways... :P
Maybe next time ;)

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Archived