Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Make sure your home is chained up

J. Dan

So I'm used to being vigilant about protecting gear. There have been many stories of touring artists getting their trailers stolen or broken into while doing shows in St. Louis, and in fact a friend just posted this morning that although they didn't recover his trailer, he got about 70% of his gear back and managed to get the perp arrested after his trailer was stolen.

But this one takes it to a new level.....a woman's ENTIRE "tiny home" was stolen!

LINK

Happy to hear it was recovered this morning!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, that's mean.

A buddy of mine just did a motorcycle ride around the country and slept in a little trailer he pulled with his bike. I hoped he had it secured. I don't know, but it never got stolen. I thought it would really suck if it did. Especially if he was sleeping in it! :o

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Jeez, that's mean.

A buddy of mine just did a motorcycle ride around the country and slept in a little trailer he pulled with his bike. I hoped he had it secured. I don't know, but it never got stolen. I thought it would really suck if it did. Especially if he was sleeping in it! :o

Somebody posted that on FB - good thing she wasn't sleeping in it at the time!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I once saw a Russian video of a guy cutting off a van. Four "gentlemen" dressed as cartoon characters jumped out and thrashed the rude driver for a minute, then jumped back in and departed. The offender got right back up from the street, scratched his head and got back in his car. Whoever stole her house should get the same, but the one person dressed as Foghorn Leghorn gets to wear cleats. Let the punishment fit the slime.

"I like that rapper with the bullet in his nose!"
 "Yeah, Bulletnose! One sneeze and the whole place goes up!"
       ~ "King of the Hill"

Archived