Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Eagles concert.

surfergirl

My first major concert and it did not disappoint. It was a rainy night but that did not stop everyone from having a great time. The Eagles did about 2&1/2 hours and the opening act Jack Johnson, a North Shore guy was the opening act. Other than his wearing a Kahuku HS T shirt and singing their fight song, we do not like Kahuku, he put on a good show.

The smartest thing we did was park across the freeway at an elementary school and used the cross walk to the stadium. Much easier in and out.

Jenny S.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My first major concert and it did not disappoint. It was a rainy night but that did not stop everyone from having a great time. The Eagles did about 2&1/2 hours and the opening act Jack Johnson, a North Shore guy was the opening act. Other than his wearing a Kahuku HS T shirt and singing their fight song, we do not like Kahuku, he put on a good show.

The smartest thing we did was park across the freeway at an elementary school and used the cross walk to the stadium. Much easier in and out.

Glad to hear it!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Yeah, I've always LOVED their tone! ;)

Glad you liked it. Kind of an "old school" relation to me, since it has been 46 years for me since I've seen them live. But, at that time, they were opening for YES, and the only other time I saw them was earlier that year when they opened for he Mahavishnu Orchestra.

That was in '72, when(I'm guessing) is before your parents probably met. ;)

White(long in the)fang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Glad you enjoyed the show, surfergirl, and my respect on having already worked out one of the major issues in concert-going; having an exit plan!

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

Glad to hear it!

& HE WASN'T EVEN THERE !!!!

:facepalm::D

d=halfnote

Archived