Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Got a a replacement for my brand new Kronos 2

Sam CA

After getting a lot of startup failure messages (with or without USB devices connected), I received a replacement this morning. As much as I love the beast, I'd be very disappointed if I get the same messages again.

Being a home player, none of my 88 keys leave the house. Temperature is stable and I got power conditioners and all that.

Oh well, wish me luck!

www.youtube.com/c/InTheMixReviews

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kronos is an amazing keyboard. I don't have any complaints about its content and/or features. It's just a little annoying when a brand new instrument starts acting up. Other than that it wasn't a bad experience or anything . Sweetwater sent me a replacement in 2 days.

By the way, does anybody know why this is happening with my signature area? I posted the question here, but looks like nobody's looking at it.

https://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2961634/Help_with_adding_a_clickable_i#Post2961634

The link works. IIRC there is a maximum number of characters permitted in a sig which this link must exceed.

34297330634_1211175256_n.jpg

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

The link works. IIRC there is a maximum number of characters permitted in a sig which this link must exceed.

It only works within a post and NOT in a sig. FAQ section is misleading a bit on the matter.The number of characters were within the limit. No problem at all. I already deleted the sig area.

Archived