Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Way, way OT: Ariana Grande on Ellen

stoken6

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't explain why, but i'm a fan of hers (not that i'd buy her music - i mean among the many numbingly similar Disney Radio options from my daughter).

I'd say it was the rebellious donut indignity but i liked her before that.

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

This may be old news, but check out 1:20

[video:youtube]tX_vx_s6Gr0

I thought she did well considering!

Cheers, Mike.

Those youtu.be links don't work. Just grab the ID.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Hey, her mic was live, which I didn't expect.

I saw that song around but have never listened to it, expecting it to be a rag about her exes. Instead it was a positive song about what she's learned. That's :cool:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Yeah, I hear that song on the radio, and I'm thinking "hey, she likes a bit of singing effect on her autotune". Well, she kind of actually sounds like that live.

I've seen other videos of her, and she can deliver live, there's no doubt. Not my particular taste, but I sympathise with what she went through in Manchester last year...

Cheers, Mike.

Archived