Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

People I'm Sick And Tired Of Hearing About

Originally posted by Bunny.:

Me.

Seriously.

ME.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about ME......

You might want to talk to somebody about that. Just don't get to the point where you start feeling like hurting yourself.

Sly :cool:

P.S. I agree with most of the folks listed above, even the Cubs, (south side White Sox for me).

Just think how much more informed we'd all be if we didn't have to listen to constant bullshit about these people.

If there were only a way to banish them to print media only.

Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I find myself agreeing heartily with every name offered on this thread, I can only conlcude that I'm sick of hearing about...anyone famous.

Oh, and special distinction to Mayor Jason West of New Paltz, my hometown and current residence, who has turned a few highly publicized gay weddings into a protracted Warholian 15, which now includes a book deal with Miramax and appearances on Conan and Leno. I agree with the bloke on most political issues, but he's a bald careerist and I'm sick of hearing about him. :bor:

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

The Wewus. I'm sick and tired of hearing about him. All day long it's "Wewus this" and "Wewus that". Shit, I can't go into a supermarket without seeing his face on an Elvis impersonator on a "Weekly World News" cover.

Wewus, if you're out there...I don't give a shit if you did father Liz Taylor's bat-faced love child. Or was that Michael Jackson? Or was Michael Jackson the bat-faced love child?

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Rensonic:

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

Britney Spears

Paris Hilton. :rolleyes:
What´s wrong with her cool videos?

:D

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

I'm pretty much sick of all of 'em, too.

I'm also sick of the overdone flack about the final "Friends" show. No reflection on the show itself, but hey...it's NOT the end of the world!

Mostly, I'm STILL sick of Australian accents and Irish music.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Easy.....watch PBS and listen to Public Radio.....those issues will be few and far between. Unless you enjoy having corporate media in your lives. :)
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Archived