Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm guarding a Swingline

Dave Bryce

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, I enjoyed to hear that your musical family is passing down both the love of piano playing and a beautiful instrument. The goofy copy cat threads thing is rarely done good heartedly. Those are the posts that need to go. IMHO

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

Hi Dave, please remove my thread regarding my fathers piano. I regret ever posting that.

I'm sorry if things came off as insensitive. I hadn't read the forum for a couple days and was a little confused st first. Some of these things get a life of their own. I don't think the spin-offs in any way detract from the sincerity or importance of the initial thread. We're a bunch of middle aged juveniles having fun. I posted my sincere comments on your initial thread. Please don't be offended by the spinoffs.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Hi Dave, please remove my thread regarding my fathers piano. I regret ever posting that.

I'm sorry if things came off as insensitive. I hadn't read the forum for a couple days and was a little confused st first. Some of these things get a life of their own. I don't think the spin-offs in any way detract from the sincerity or importance of the initial thread. We're a bunch of middle aged juveniles having fun. I posted my sincere comments on your initial thread. Please don't be offended by the spinoffs.

+1. No harm intended. If anything, Im envious, and will live vicariously through you. Enjoy your Steinway!

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient and I will get to you shortly.

+1. No harm intended. If anything, Im envious, and will live vicariously through you. Enjoy your Steinway!

+1

These spinoffs have spontaneously happened for years. It's usually just the musical sound of a particular thread title that does it. No rhyme or reason as to how they start, or where they go.

In no way is it a commentary on your original thread - not one of us is anything other than delighted that you're getting a piano, for sure....except for the ones who are jealous,of course. :D

Dan was exactly right - buncha middle aged juveniles having fun. No worries.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

That movie is a cult classic. Need more flair. :roll::cool:

That movie is brilliant. Having always had corporate jobs, a lot of the stuff in that movie hits too close to home... specially my workplace in the US in the 90s.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Archived