Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm getting a Subway

Synthoid

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FWIW, the Chipotle Cheesestake sub isn't as good as the Steak and Cheese plus Chipotle Mayo. The sunflower crunch bread is ok I guess. Seafood Sensation is my favorite...

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

I like Cheesesteak generally, but the combination just didn't taste right to me. Almost "cluttered" with too many flavors mish-mashing.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

FWIW, the Chipotle Cheesestake sub isn't as good as the Steak and Cheese plus Chipotle Mayo.

I come from Philadelphia, and I may be obliged to injure you for that sentence. :eek::cop::facepalm:

dB

+1000

clonk

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

FWIW, the Chipotle Cheesestake sub isn't as good as the Steak and Cheese plus Chipotle Mayo.

I come from Philadelphia, and I may be obliged to injure you for that sentence. :eek::cop::facepalm:

dB

+1000

clonk

Pat's? Really? Jim's on South Street for the win.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

174511_640x428.jpg

To quote one of our e-steamed members ...

I hate those fucking things :mad:

I don't get it. Maybe its due to being far far from east coast culture.

is it feeling sad for the poor cow ?

;)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Pat's? Really? Jim's on South Street for the win.

I agree Jim's is better (Amoroso's rolls!)...but both are tourist stops. Especially Pat's. :idea:

Go to Dallesandro's. Or this place.

Trust me. :w00t:

I was in Philly last Wed-Thurs. I took a chance and stopped at Dallesandros for a cheesesteak on the drive home. Not open on Thanksgiving. Broke my heart.

Question for the Fill-a-delf y'uns: What is the "proper" cheese?

Well...

There's no consensus on the standard cheese as far as I know. Personally, I'm not a fan of da Whiz. I prefer White American. I'm not dogmatic about it, though. :idk:

If it's a pizza steak, then provolone. We typically agree on that...but there are some folks who go with mozzarella on those. :idk:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

dB

Pats or Genos?

(The correct answer is Pats - lets see if Dave gets it right)

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

dB

Pats or Genos?

(The correct answer is Pats - lets see if Dave gets it right)

Actually, the answer pretty much entirely depends on whether you prefer the meat finely chopped (Pat's) or bigger pieces sliced (Geno's). As far as the rolls, I like Pat's better...I think they get ther rolls from Sarcone's Bakery. :thu:

There's no way I would go to either if I didn't have to. John's Roast Pork and Oregon Steaks are both way too close to them geographically...and better, IMO.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Surprise, Harris Teeter (yes the Grocery Store) Deli department has Boars Head Cheese Steak subs for $4.99 footlong of Friday's. I have them put a layer of the steak (has grilled onions in it) a layer of white american and another layer go meat. They heat that for you and the cheese is all through the meat now!! Heck of a sandwich and a DEAL

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Archived