Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If you�ve been holding out for Prophet 12 and like white...

ElmerJFudd

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad taste image of the month: A guy in a totally white tux playing a white P12 on a white stand. Shades of 1982, except for the P12. :P

"Why can't they just make up something of their own?"
           ~ The great Richard Matheson, on the movie remakes of his book, "I Am Legend"

I had been debating getting the P12 module for a long time, but they never showed up here used for sale. (And the new prices were exorbitant)

2 months ago I met a musician selling a good part of his studio with a mint P12 at a reasonable price.

Picked it up last month! Wondering why I didn't do it sooner. Really digging it. They cut a lot of the panel controls, but they way it is laid out is pretty good and does not take a lot of space.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Why would then stop building it? Do they considère the Prophet X kind of a replacement?

It's a shame, it's such a beautiful instrument....I feel myself very lucky to have found one at 2700 CAN$ in a store, I would have never been able to buy one at the regular 4000 CAN$ price....

Well, I has started a post on Nord Forum about keyboard in white. Sure, this version is super nice but I have enough with the regular one....

Do you think they will launch a new P12 Rev 2? With more memory and the two DSI type of sequencers, step and poly?

Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

Dave has been a lot more canny the second time around about staying in business. I'll bet he would rather retire an instrument that is no longer selling well so he can work on something new, rather than having to maintain an inventory of dozens of instruments.

Moe

---

Dave has been a lot more canny the second time around about staying in business. I'll bet he would rather retire an instrument that is no longer selling well so he can work on something new, rather than having to maintain an inventory of dozens of instruments.

Seems to be what keeps Moog afloat.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

Archived