Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Attention Korg plug key users

Rustar

I noticed that the wire appeared to be bending excessively and wearing at the point where it inserts into the body of the device. I wrapped a small piece of duct tape around it to stabilize it to insure that it no longer bends at that point. I feel better now. Take a look at yours.

Yamaha P-515, Hammond SK1, Casio PX5s, Motif ES rack, Kawai MP5, Kawai ESS110, Yamaha S03, iPad, and a bunch of stuff in the closet.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the heads-up, Rustar! Ive only used my plugkey for a handful of gigs and rehearsals...no problems yet...but now Ill be sure to not place undue stress on that connection.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Yes thanks. It should of crossed my mind, considering all the apple charge cables I have, frayed all to sh*t. :taz:

why-apple-is-worth-1-trillion-bzW13.jpg

If you return it to apple at the first signs of wear, they give you a new one..

However if you wait to long, and there is to much damage, you get nothing..

Hi. Midi not a strongpoint yet for me. I'd like to download an VST app to my Ipad pad pro and try to direct it to play vibes on one manual of my 2 manual Mojo.

Was thinking this plugkey would work for that?

Thoughts appreciated.

It's designed for that, so it would be perfect. Take a look at the Korg Module while your at it.

Yamaha P-515, Hammond SK1, Casio PX5s, Motif ES rack, Kawai MP5, Kawai ESS110, Yamaha S03, iPad, and a bunch of stuff in the closet.

Archived