Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

road case for Korg Kronos 73

engineerjoel

Need suggestions for road case with casters for Kronos 73.

Looking for a case that is snug-fit...with very little or no extra length or width.

thanks,

Yamaha CP-80/S80/S90es/P125/DGX-670/AN1x/MOTIF XS-Rack/CS6R/Roland D-50/Prophet 5(Rev 3.3.)/OBX8/Prophet 5 (Rev 4)/OB-8/Juno-60/Jupiter-6/Studiologic Numa Organ with Neo Ventilator/Korg Kronos

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does fit only the Kronos 2 (quite nicely), but its also not a great case. It came free with my used 73. The catches are flimsy, it bends and flexes quite a lot and doesnt always line up. Its not seen lots of use compares to the Gator TSA my first Kronos 61 lives in. That one doing multiple flights in the hold, and is perfectly fine. No hard data, but I dont think the Korg one is any lighter than the Gator, either.

EDIT... And, for the OP, Its also got wasted space. You can put a damper and power cable in there, but not worth the extra room it takes up.

Looking for a case that is snug-fit...with very little or no extra length or width.

Do what we used to do, get one custom built. Lots of companies still doing this, check your local music store(s) for recommendations (as you don't show your location in your profile or your .sig, but I seem to recall you being in the UK?)

Archived