Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

15 foot sets at The Wedge!

6-8' most everywhere else. And I'm going to be working for the next couple of days non-stop. :( I'm too out of shape and practice anyway. But I thought I'd give the rest of the west coast surfers a heads up.

If you're a GOOD surfer, now's the time to hit the beach! :cool:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man,

I didn't realize it was pumping that big. I haven't been down to the beach very often since I moved to Compton.

Homeyz don't surf :freak:

Mike

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Breaking south swell, in Santa Monica at Gladstones, shape, Coastline Drive, short rock strewn ride, shape, I didn't look at Topanga, sometimes it's not as full as it curves slightly west.

The Wedge, body surfers paradise on a decent summer day with something less then 8 feet or more.

A maniacs pile driving dream, if you like neck braces and traction on a day like today.

During high school, there were a couple of paralyzations as I recall and occassionally, the undertow will ream someone into the jetty, for keeps.

R

Label on the reverb, inside 1973 Ampeg G-212: "Folded Line Reverberation Unit" Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton WIS. under controlled atmosphere conditions.

Originally posted by songrytr:

I'm still trying to picture that Dr. Evil guy on a surfboard! :D

Note to self: Get ahold of unbelieveably busy web guru, have new site completed, change avatars. ;)

And yes, I actually used to surf quite a bit, thank you very much! :D

Oh Botch, I ski too. Does that count? ;)

Archived