Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sleeping headline editors

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"We are certain that [Pecker's] experience will help to significantly strengthen and ultimately grow..." :D

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

There's a lot to it. If you work hard at it your voice will definatly be an instrement in itself. It would be hard to ask on this forum how to play GTR without ever taking a lesson. In addition to the correct breathing, posture and such, more of a crash course would have to include the consentration on the most important words vs. non-important words (shortening or deleating the unimportant words leaves room for acrobatics and quality important words), concentration on Consonants not Vowels, the space inbetween words or phrases, where to place the beat (before, after, right on). As you can see there's a lot to it. Take a few lessons or get DVD instruction. After working on a few songs the teqniques should open up a whole new world to you that you can apply to other songs as well. Here's a link to a good DVD: http://www.reneegrantwilliams.com/

Good luck,

Russ

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-russragsdale

"As you can see there's a lot to it. Take a few lessons or get DVD instruction. After working on a few songs the teqniques should open up a whole new world to you that you can apply to other songs as well."

I dunno...this kinda worked for me, in terms of the thread context. :D

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

That was SO funny... :thu:

It has happened to me in a certain way when writing for magazines read in more than 12 spanish speaking countries, where the same word might be inoffensive in some places, and extremely rude in others... :D

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived