Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Soniccouture is Now Entirely NKS Compatible

Geoff Grace

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm anything in that collection worth having beyond the Canterbury Rhodes for typical gigging?

None of the rest of it is a gigging keyboard player's bread and butter; but if you're covering Imogen Heap, the Box of Tricks could be a lifesaver. Similarly, Vibraphone could help a jazz keyboardist cover Lionel Hampton. As always, YMMV.

Granted, most of the titles will probably be of more use to composers.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Hmm anything in that collection worth having beyond the Canterbury Rhodes for typical gigging?

I don't see the Hammersmith Pro on sale in the products list. That's a shame if true (if I somehow missed it). My favorite sampled piano and I have a lot of them.

Thinking about the Canterbury Rhodes. Highly rated though I do not do a lot of Rhodes might be nice to have.

WH

No !

I too hoped for more keys from SC Vintage department,- "Broken Wurli", "EP 73 deconstructed" and "Clav".

"Ondes" & "Novachord" are already special even they sound great.

"Canterbury Rhodes" sounds excellent, but that´s not enough when the bundle is EUR 299,- and being cluttered w/ "cinematic" and percussion instruments.

Canterbury Rhodes for 50% off is tempting though.

A.C.

Id downloaded the demo of Lounge Lizard which is on sale and have been messing around with it... when suddenly on sale for around the same price comes Canterbury Rhodes! Not sure if it was always playable on the free Kontakt Player, but since this is now the case, I think this is the better deal, all-round. Something about modelling that just doesnt work for me.

Archived