Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

THE "HAY MATS CHANGE YOUR AVATAR YOU FREAKIN" SWEDE its killin me" club

OY MAts avatar is freakin' me out so badly that i'm unable to clink any links for fear of seeing that uh ah uhg PERSON his grandma or somebody OY .. just thankin' 'bout it is killin me AHHHHG I FORMALLY ask gary atkinson you know the MODERATOR of this forum to rip that pic in the name of SANITY, just rip it away from this site and to keep an eye on that craz't swede named MATS the freaky guy with a pic of his grannie or who ever MY GOD! maKE IT STOP MY EYES MY EYES! MY EYEs!

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the worst one was the half Marilyn Monroe ...you see Marilyn's hair and eyes and you're going WOW...and then you finish scrolling down and it's some toothless bum. AUGHGHGHGG!!!!

That's HORRIBLE. Yeah, the elephant flying with flames shooting out his ass was much better.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I don' know from nothing whats really "right" but that avatar of your grandma is just WRONG wrong wrong somehow. maybe we could get a collection up for a little oh HELL a lot of electrolysis for that uhg lum uh, lady.. for goodnesses sake.

I throw in a bag. or two. goode strong bogs..

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Originally posted by LanceMo:

Mats, I love your avatars. The Marylin Monroe one doesn't work for me but you can't win em' all.

Love the new one. Made me laugh out loud. :thu:

Thanks, here\'s a link to most of the images I've posted in the last couple of months - you'll find "not Marilyn" in there somewhere!

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Archived