Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Beef Wraps

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that green area is avacado and lettuce rather than a sign of advanced age, I'll have one as well. :drool:

"We're the crash test dummies of the digital age."
            ~ Kara Swisher, "Burn Book"

I try to keep my carbs to a minimum, so I prefer Lettuce wraps. All the meaty goodness without the carbs, and look ma, I'm eating my vegetables!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

The way Quiznos has been calling out Subway lately is getting pretty heated.

An ex-girlfriend of mine found out the hard way that saying "I'm going across the street for a Quiznos" can easily be autocorrected to "I'm going across the street for a quicky". .....or maybe it WASN'T autocorrect......

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I get wraps at the grocery store off the shelf because any of their sandwiches are going to

have wet soggy bread. They only have chicken though basically because the grocery

stores here suck, only thing that makes me miss California.

Triton Extreme 76, Kawai ES3, GEM-RPX, HX3/Drawbar control, MSI Z97

MPower/4790K, Lynx Aurora 8/MADI/AES16e, OP-X PRO, Ptec, Komplete.

Ashley MX-206. future MOTU M64 RME Digiface Dante for Mon./net

grocery store wraps are like grocery store sushi. Don't do it!

Dan

My brother and I got heated about this one recently. I say Quizno's, because the veggie sub has mushrooms, guacamole, and red wine vinaigrette, plus the usual lettuce+cheese+onions+etc. I think I like the bread a little more too, but the jury's still out on that. He somehow feels differently. :idk:

My brother and I got heated about this one recently. I say Quizno's, because the veggie sub has mushrooms, guacamole, and red wine vinaigrette, plus the usual lettuce+cheese+onions+etc. I think I like the bread a little more too, but the jury's still out on that. He somehow feels differently. :idk:

It scares me a bit to think of va-jay-jay with fungus, green stuff, doused with vinegar and water, and I don't even want to think of what comes next. Bread in the oven scares me even more at my age.

Dan

Jersey Mike took them out with a fungo bat.

Exactly. Fughettaboutit!

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

Whole Food Plant Based!!!! I'll pass thank you.
1954 B2, 1972 Porta B, Hammond XB2, Hammond Sk1, Roland Juno DS 61,1972 Leslie 122 RV,31H Tallboy, Leslie 2101 MKII and A Purveyor Of Fine Hand Made Quality Duck Calls and Turkey Calls.

Archived