Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help with Korg Triton LE 61

StanC

Hi!

Hopefully someone can set me straight on this dilemma! This Korg has been idle for several years but I am bringing it back out for some use as a rehearsal board. I had some presets to organize my frequent use sounds, but I'll be dammed if I can remember how to get to them. :confused::confused: I do remember that just at start up there were 3 of the buttons in specific sequence set the board to access those sounds easily. I then had 4 series 060 to 069, 070 to 079, etc. pointing to where where the sounds were stored. (Must have been the user E bank?) And one of the buttons I think was the 10s lock. Can any Korg users out there help??

Thanks!

Oh, and Sven, if you're listening, I could not find the answer I seek in the manual or Google. If I missed it, be so kind as to send me to it? :wave:

Stan

Gig Rig: Yamaha S90 XS; Hammond SK-1; Rehearsal: Yamaha MOX8 Korg Triton Le61, Yamaha S90, Hammond XK-1

Retired: Hammond M2/Leslie 145, Wurly 200, Ensoniq VFX

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a Triton LE but it's been awhile although the Korg architecture is still pretty much the same. I had presets stored in the Combi user banks - have you looked there?

As far as I remember from my Triton, when you push the 10s/lock button you can switch to sounds with one button. When you have selected sound nr 001, when the 10s button is pushed, you can go to sound 011 by pushing a 1, to 021 by pushing a 2 etc.

Again, this is from my memory, so I could be wrong.

Rudy

I used to have a Triton LE but it's been awhile although the Korg architecture is still pretty much the same. I had presets stored in the Combi user banks - have you looked there?

Yes thanks, but could not get the one touch navigation among the sounds. I know I am still missing a step.

Stan

Gig Rig: Yamaha S90 XS; Hammond SK-1; Rehearsal: Yamaha MOX8 Korg Triton Le61, Yamaha S90, Hammond XK-1

As far as I remember from my Triton, when you push the 10s/lock button you can switch to sounds with one button. When you have selected sound nr 001, when the 10s button is pushed, you can go to sound 011 by pushing a 1, to 021 by pushing a 2 etc.

Again, this is from my memory, so I could be wrong.

Yup, this is certainly part of it.

Stan

Oh, and Sven, if you're listening, I could not find the answer I seek in the manual or Google. If I missed it, be so kind as to send me to it? :wave:

Check pages 20-22 of the Basic Guide. Should help.

Aha. That could be it! At least part of it. I took the lazy man's way. As opposed to reading the entire manual, I searched for Hold 10s (not 10's Hold as printed in the manual) as well as things like "quick access" and "category hold". Those searches returned nothing.

And in the back of my mind I remembered calling tech support for this when I first got the board. So I didn't expect to find the answer in the manual.

Thanks Sven!

Stan