Jump to content


Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

loading FSE objects into SP6 - strange effects settings


hazerkeys
 Share

Recommended Posts

I think I saw something like this in some of the earlier SP6 threads .. and really really did try to search there first, but couldn't find the discussion .. here is my issue....

I have a new SP6 with recent OS upgrade - I have a USB drive I use to load .FSE objects ... however, I have noticed that several objects load with very strange initial FX settings - for example, the EP object "She's not There" (which is also a factory setting on the SP6 so I can compare) when loading as the FSE file, comes in with the distortion FX set to the highest setting ?? I have found this on other FSE object loads as well, where the FX settings are not what they should be on initial load - any suggestions ????

PC1x, Hammond XK1c, Deep Mind 6, MS500 (gig rig)

Kurz PC4, Mini Moog Model D, Little Phatty, Hammond M3, Leslie 145, viscount op-3, Behringer model D, Roland GAIA.. (home studio)

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...