Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Coaster is fine...

Not sure if any of you have gotten ahold of him yet. I spoke to him earlier this afternoon.

He's narrowing down the source of his ailment on his own & seems to be onto something. I will leave it to him to explain. Not my place.

I'm sure he will pop in here in the near future. Right now, I'm betting he's getting some much- needed rest.

I left this forum a few months ago. The only reason I have chimed in is because I know how this place works. I knew you would all be concerned about him. So am I. I don't see him much anymore.

Dave, you have my number now. You know my email. Let's hang out soon, okay?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pet Rock,

Mr. NJGG has left the building (or actually gotten himself ejected from the building) if that's why you left. Ding, dong, the troll is dead! :) Welcome back, it's good to see you post something. :wave:

I hope Coaster finds the problem and eliminates it with extreme prejudice.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

• 4 months later...

I saw him last weekend, actually. A mutual friend of ours was in town, so we got together & had a few. He seems to be doing alright.

Folks, I honestly don't know what the deal is. I've told him to come back, that you all miss him - and his sometimes less than sane posts (he's actually like that in real life, too ;) ).

I imagine he will be back at some point. I really couldn't say when though. :confused:

Archived