Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Finally found a good band

The Real MC

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also turn sideways so people can see my hands. It evens out the sound from the drums, meaning both ears get blasted instead of one. I wear ear plugs on stage.
Korg 01W/FD, Hammond XK-2, Neo Ventilator2, JBL Eon, Rhodes 88

I also turn sideways so people can see my hands. It evens out the sound from the drums, meaning both ears get blasted instead of one. I wear ear plugs on stage.

I always face forward and set up in front (side) of stage so i can stare down the audience.

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

I stared down the audience tonight, with a duct taped jeans crotch due to a wardrobe malfunction.

Sure, Moe. I bet you did that on purpose. Was the duct tape the same color as your pants or did you use one of those florescent tapes? :)

Barry

Home: Steinway L, Montage 8

Gigs: Yamaha CP88, Crumar Mojo 61, A&H SQ5 mixer, ME1 IEM, MiPro 909 IEMs

I stared down the audience tonight, with a duct taped jeans crotch due to a wardrobe malfunction.
you, sir, are a rock n roll hero! Wear the cape with pride, the world needs heroes
The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

you, sir, are a rock n roll hero! Wear the cape with pride, the world needs heroes

Gives a whole new meaning to "The "show" must go on."

Barry

Home: Steinway L, Montage 8

Gigs: Yamaha CP88, Crumar Mojo 61, A&H SQ5 mixer, ME1 IEM, MiPro 909 IEMs

Sure, Moe. I bet you did that on purpose. Was the duct tape the same color as your pants or did you use one of those florescent tapes? :)

The drummer had some Pearlescent White but I chose to go with Classic Silver.

Moe

---

The drummer had some Pearlescent White but I chose to go with Classic Silver.

Gives new meaning of "glowing personality"

Archived