Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fund for Coaster.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not know how bad was our friend.

If someone sets a PayPal account, I could, for sure, contribute.

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Is this a fund for his Grandma? Or for his current hospital bills? Or both? Count me in! Let me know how you want the funds NYC Drew. (hopefully paypal).

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

OK Guys,

Let's cover the basics first.

1. What's a "paypal" account???

2. I'm in the far east, till at LEAST 4/23...

...ok, I just checked, and it's free to setup a paypal account to send/receive money. I'll set one up in about 10 hrs (need s-l-e-e-p!)

You can hit me at coaster@thgworks.com and state your committment, or simply do the "paypal" thingie when it becomes live.

If you wish, and if Craig does not object, maybe he has a "loose" email account where you can CC him with your committment amount. We add it up, I'm good for what I said I am.

Now, while you young bucks are getting sunlight, it's 2:15am here, and I'm at 23hrs awake and getting really sthupid.

NYC Drew

I think before moving any further we need to get an OK from Coaster. I think this is a splendid idea and I'm really glad to see the groundswell of support, but we need to make sure this is all okay with the man himself.

Any one know how to get in touch with him?

Originally posted by Anderton:

I think before moving any further we need to get an OK from Coaster. I think this is a splendid idea and I'm really glad to see the groundswell of support, but we need to make sure this is all okay with the man himself.

Any one know how to get in touch with him?

Boss,

I think Ani and Wewus are having a spot of trouble finding him....

'Drew

Archived