Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mojo 61 boot settings question

Jazz1642606857

When I power on my Mojo 61 VB3 organ it seems to always boot up with Percussion On, Cabinet On, and C3 Off. Is there a way to have it remember to boot up with the opposite settings: Percussion Off, Cabinet Off , and C3 On ?

Harry Likas was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and also helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Harry spends his time teaching jazz piano online and playing solo piano gigs.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have searched the manual and only find that the EPs recall their last Effect settings. I have not found mention of this feature for the main organ.

Harry Likas was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and also helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Harry spends his time teaching jazz piano online and playing solo piano gigs.

Actually it is nice the way it boots up on default: slow rotary and percussion both On, C3 off.... its my ballad setting.

I'd like to boot up my Mojo61 organ with percussion off, Leslie set to fast but on brake since I usually just use Stop/Fast. I don't think there's a way to set this, though. :idk:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

From Guido:

Saving a snapshot will save and restore all sound parameters. At boot time, the last used snapthot is automatically recalled, all sound parameters are automatically restored, with a few exceptions:

1. the TRANSPOSE is always re-set to zero

2. the LOCAL status (on or off) is saved separately

3. the HALFMOON status (on or off) is saved separately

4. the last instrument TYPE is remembered

5. the last MODE used is remembered

6. in case of VB3, the last selected MANUAL is remembered

7. in case of VB3, the status of PERCUSSION (on or off) is remembered and re-set every time the upper manual is selected

8. in case of EP, the last OCTAVE SHIFT is remembered

9. in case of EP or COMBO ORGAN, the effect assignments for each instrument is remembered

Endorsing Artist/Ambassador for MAG Organs and Motion Sound Amplifiers