Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HUGE NEWS REGARDING TODD RUNDGREN TOUR!!

MathOfInsects

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piss on Geico. They abandoned New Jersey in the early 70s and realized there was still a ton of money to be made here, so they put their tail between their legs and crawled back.

Yay State Farm!

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

Is this thread still on topic?

Not sure so let me put it back on track by asking...is Todd doing an All-State tour?

I thought we agreed recently that everything On Topic, was actually Off Topic and vice versa....

Rudy

Not sure so let me put it back on track by asking...is Todd doing an All-State tour?

I thought we agreed recently that everything On Topic, was actually Off Topic and vice versa....

That all starts with having a topic to begin with. ;)

That all starts with having a topic to begin with. ;)

You are right. Inverting a non topic will result in some infinite topic. Now that that I think of it, thats probably what happened with the spacestation thread.....

Rudy

Piss on State Farm.

For auto insurance, yeah. Awful. For homeowners I've had better luck.

I know its just one case, hardly any kind of consensus, but Ive had all my insurance with State Farm for decades, and theyve been great on all fronts. Never an issue. We had a tornado tear through our yard last fall causing damage to the house, deck, and yard. They came right out, assessed the damage and wrote a check, and were very helpful with the whole situation. Even paid us for our own time doing clean-up. Just our experience.

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient and I will get to you shortly.

You know, I was a State Farm guy from the time I was 16 until they finally fxxked up and dropped me 40 some years later. I had an agent I didn't like, and their geographical based system of assigning agents made sure I couldn't switch to somebody better.

I agree all my complaints are directed at the auto side.

Moe

---

Flo is a bit too ditzy for me. The gecko seems more stable... he's come a long way from those early years in the mailroom. :laugh:

[video:youtube]

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Archived