Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mike Finnigan

HammondDave

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice 12-bar blues from Mike here:

Wow!

I agree, wow. Can anyone recommend a full album where Mike gets plenty of space to spread out on this kind of material? I'd quickly buy it.

I agree, wow. Can anyone recommend a full album where Mike gets plenty of space to spread out on this kind of material? I'd quickly buy it.

I was listening some old stuff. Self-titled debut record (1976) has some great playing in a wide variety of styles (gospel, blues, Dixieland, rock, country and jazz). Hard to find.

Black and White (1978) is another favorite from that era. More pop, blue-eyed soul sound.

aka âmisterdregsâ

Nord Electro 5D 73

Yamaha P105

Kurzweil PC3LE7

Motion Sound KP200S

Schimmel 6-10LE

QSC CP-12

Westone AM Pro 30 IEMs

Rolls PM55P

I was listening some old stuff. Self-titled debut record (1976) has some great playing in a wide variety of styles (gospel, blues, Dixieland, rock, country and jazz). Hard to find.

Black and White (1978) is another favorite from that era.

Easier to find and more straight blues are his work with Zen Blues Quartet and Phantom Blues Band.

aka âmisterdregsâ

Nord Electro 5D 73

Yamaha P105

Kurzweil PC3LE7

Motion Sound KP200S

Schimmel 6-10LE

QSC CP-12

Westone AM Pro 30 IEMs

Rolls PM55P

Nice 12-bar blues from Mike here:

Wow!

Check out his work (and the rest of Phantom Blues Band) on my friend Annika Chambers' album Wild and Free. I don't know if it "spreads out" like you're looking for, but it's worth a plug IMNSHO. ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived