Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Proof that girls are evil

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, math error: he's using multiplication wherer addition would be more appropriate, and his formula is therefore faulty. "Girls require time and money" would be "girls = time + money" not "time X money". That tosses out the squared parts of the equatation, which ruins the proof at the end - squared vs square root cancelling out.

Faulty formula. Sorry.

Yes it's true. Girls are evil. I know this because my wife, and daughters freely admit this.

P.S. If you're driving by my house and you see me out there working on the lawn.... just run me over and kill me...I'M IN HELL!!!!

The wife won't mind, she'll collect the insurance money.

Phil:

I love ya but the relationship [/i]is multiplicative.

Consider exhibit a Girl. You wish to spend time (say 2 hours for dinner) with said girl. Ok reach into your pocket.

Lets say you want to spend more time with her and take her to a concert after. You reach into your pocket again.

Get the idea. ;)

Every moment of time costs money. And I'm not counting the future commitments of money you are making while you are discussing shared dreams. :eek:

Jerry :wave:

Originally posted by Jerry Aiyathurai:

Phil:

Consider exhibit a Girl. You wish to spend time (say 2 hours for dinner) with said girl. Ok reach into your pocket.

Negative. She needs to reach into HER pocket. I never told her I was springing for dinner. :D

Lets say you want to spend more time with her and take her to a concert after. You reach into your pocket again.

Negative again. Almost any concert I go to, I'm on the guest list. Therefore it doesn't cost me anything but time. And while I generally agree with "time is money", that still doesn't equal money squared.

Get the idea. ;)

Every moment of time costs money. And I'm not counting the future commitments of money you are making while you are discussing shared dreams. :eek:

Well, as I said, I agree with the time = money part of the equation. But since I expect the woman to pay for my dinner, that means I'm part evil. Or maybe quasi-evil. The Diet Pepsi of evil if you will. Thus my avatars. ;)

Dinner and a movie? Yeah, it costs.

There was a British movie, I think, I saw about seven years ago or so on CBC called "Comics". American actor Tim Guinee played an alcoholic comic "exiled" to London until he got his drinking under control, and his act together. He became part of a comedy club ensemble of otherwise British stand-ups. He addressed this type of situation in one of his routines thus:

"I take a girl on a date. $40 for dinner, $85 for theater tickets, $60 for cab fare...I'm not even sure I'm getting laid! I give a hooker 25 bucks...SHE...SUCKS...MY...DICK! And I don't even have to hear that 'call me' shit afterwards!"

Oh, and it's "The LOVE of money is the root of all evil." So now, the aforementioned equation needs to be redone!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Originally posted by Salodious:

That means everything which requires time and money is evil :)

Life requires time and money. Therefore life is evil too.

Kinda undermines the definition of evil doesn't it? :cool:

only a woman would say life requires money,it really doesnt

I am drunker n` shit right now but even I can see that both sides of an equal sign must be operated on the same to keep the quantities equal. What`s the square root of girls?

What's the time difference between Osaka and say, CST in N. America?

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Originally posted by Jerry Aiyathurai:

Phil:

Get the idea. ;)

Jerry :wave:

Haven't you been out with any girls who pay their way? I always do. I've never felt right allowing the man to pay for everything. I know people are having a laugh in this thread, and that's fair enough, but I don't think it's right to assume women never pay for stuff on dates.

Haven't you been out with any girls who pay their way? I always do. I've never felt right allowing the man to pay for everything. I know people are having a laugh in this thread, and that's fair enough, but I don't think it's right to assume women never pay for stuff on dates.

Well.. actually to back this up, my current gf and i seem to take turns buying each other dinner. Or sometimes we just buy our own.

It's actually pretty cool. It's not about the money either, it's more about removing the stuffy traditions and just being relaxed about things and enjoying each other's company :)

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Heres a mathmatical paradox for you guys and/or gals:

x=.9999999999999repeating

10x=9.99999repeating

10x-x=9.99999repeating-.99999repeating

9x=9.0000000

x=1

"Cliff Burton (the "Major rager of the 4-string mother f***er", from Metallica)" Direct quote from Wikipedia (censored out of respect for the forum)

Well.. actually to back this up, my current gf and i seem to take turns buying each other dinner. Or sometimes we just buy our own.

It's actually pretty cool. It's not about the money either, it's more about removing the stuffy traditions and just being relaxed about things and enjoying each other's company

I don't believe in making the guy pay all the time. I also don't believe that pleasure of having someone's company should HAVE to be bought.

If a guy buys me dinner, the next time I'll spring for cooking him a nice meal. I try to keep things even... and as I make an adequate salary, I don't think a thing about it. Much of the time, as I'm getting to know a guy, I'll go dutch treat. If things get to stages of intimacy, then there is something of a future there and we usually plan our finances together.

I'm a woman of equality and that goes in more than just the job environment.

:o edited to correct an embarassing boo boo. :wave: I had me where it should have been meal.

Archived