Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Choices choices choice

JWhllr

Well then, after offloading my nord electro 4 and thus securing the stage 3 fund, it looks like I'll have a bit of spare cash in the gear kitty. Enough for one of three choices (well, four if you count not spending money...).

1) Amplification.

Leaning towards this one, seems most immediately applicable. Currently I'm either running through a house PA or a single Alto TS110 for non-organ gigs. Could upgrade to an SSV.3 to take out with the nord and synths, as well as the Legend for gigs where my Leslie is just impractical.

2) Camera gear.

Sold all my camera stuff before moving a year ago, now is kinda the chance to get back into it. Potential for band shoots, lesson recording for YouTube, online content etc. Also, many more gig photography opportunities in the new city, potential income stream there I suppose. Really a hobby kinda thing, my life is just music at the moment and while that's great I could use another interest...

3) More synths..

Look, I could probably find a Juno 106 in decent condition...

Help me spend my money please!

Viscount Legend, Leslie 142, Nord Stage 3 HA88, Rhodes MK1 1977, Moog Sub 37, Dave Smith Rev2, Juno 106, DX7

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3) More synths..

Look, I could probably find a Juno 106 in decent condition...

Take a look at the Roland System 8. The Juno 106 is in there plus the Jupiter 8 and a native synth engine. The System 8 nails them. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Archived